A Honeymoon Near Toledo?09/13/2019
Whether you are planning a wedding, fundraiser, or a corporate or social event, hiring a caterer can be stressful and time-consuming. It is typically once of the biggest expenses of any event, so you want to make sure you choose the caterer that best fits your needs. Not sure what questions to ask? Here are some of the most popular questions we get asked by our clients.
- How long have you been in business?
- How many events/weddings do you cater per year?
- What is included in your price and which rentals will be provided?
- How many guests can the caterer accommodate?
- Are you catering other events on the same day?
- Is there a cost for setup and take down?
- How much time does the caterer need to setup and take down?
- What are the different ways the caterer serves food? Buffet, family style, individual plates?
- Where does the caterer make the food?
- Does the caterer provide certain foods such fresh or frozen, locally grown, organic, and specific cuisines?
- Can you accommodate special requests such as gluten-free, kosher, vegetarian and children’s meals?
- Can you create a themed food menu?
- Can you arrange for a tasting?
- Is there a cost for a tasting?
- How many choices can you offer your guests for meals?
- How many servers will be provided?
- What do the servers wear?
- Do you provide the beverages and alcohol?
- Do you charge per person or by the amount of alcohol consumed?
- What brands of alcohol do they serve?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- What type of payment can you take – cash, check, credit card?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- When does the caterer need your final food choices and guest count?
- Can leftover food from the event be packaged to take home or donated?
Are you looking for a caterer for your next event? Let’s talk about your options Contact us today!